Pages

Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It is a windy, dreary day here in Hawaii--good for staying home and stitching, but I have made plans to go out with a friend and part of our itinerary includes stopping at the most awesome gelato place on the island, so I'm going to make the best of it! 

Yesterday I was very good and applied myself and finished my entries for the quilt show!  I even got them entered!  I also quilted and bound the little patriotic wall hanging for my mom.  Here it is:

Almost as a reward, I got a package in the mail.


Little Quilts just got in their new line of fabric--I was reading blogs while staying up the night of the tsunami and saw it, so the next morning I called to order.  I got a roll of fat quarters, a flag panel, and then a kit to do the free project.  The free pattern can be found here  http://www.henryglassfabrics.com/ and this is what it looks like
I'm really liking the "lightness" of this project and have moved it up the queue of my USOs (Unstarted objects). 

Aloha,
JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment