Pages

Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Exciting Email

Can anything possibly be more thrilling than to wake up way over here in Hawaii (6 hours later than Eastern time) and find an email from a custom quilter containing photos of your finished quilt!! 

I sent this quilt to Sandi Zuker who blogs here at the recommendation of Mary at Quilt Hollow.  I had initially asked Mary to quilt it, but she was pretty busy.  I suspected Linda at the Quilted Pineapple was pretty busy, too, but I had no idea she was quilting for famous people!  (I'm so thrilled for her!)

Anyways, I got up this morning and checked my email and there was the magic message from Sandi saying the quilt was done and in the mail and there were also pictures!!  Oh my goodness!  It looks so fabulous!

It is also perfect timing!  I will get the quilt and have time to bind it and be able to share it at our Guild's Show and Tell and then let the packers pack it. 

Anyways, I can't write much longer--I have to go cut binding!!!!!!  Oh, and I also have Doc layered and hope to get him quilted this afternoon.

Aloha,
JoAnne

1 comment:

  1. I had hoped to see it in person before Sandi sent it back...dang her! Lol

    ReplyDelete