Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Winner

Hi Everyone,

I know that it should be Scrap Basket Sunday, but with company all week, I didn't get much done in the sewing room except for working on my Schnibble of the month.  I will be posting more about that this week. 

Today is the day that I'm announcing the winner of my celebratory giveaway.  Before I do, I want to thank everyone for commenting.  Hearing about all of your celebrations was remarkable!  I hope some of you read through them.  There were some extraordinary events being celebrated and my heart
soars for you all!


 
 
 
I let the random number generator do the work and it chose comment number 22.  I had 48 comments over all, but the last one was spam.  There was one other spam one as well, and if that had won I would have disqualified it, however the winner was comment number #22 which was Me and My Stitches who wrote:
 
Congrats on the followers! I want one of these little lights, have seen them all over blog land, but there is no Ikea near me! I celebrate every single day - love my life and my job!
 
I have emailed her and am waiting for a response. 
 
Have a great day!
JoAnne
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to "Me and My Stitches" What a wonderful prize. I am sure she will be thrilled. I am hoping to get to my Schnibbles tomorrow. Look forward to seeing what you have done, I just know I will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure "Me and My Stitches" will love her new light!! Lucky girl!! chris

    ReplyDelete