Pages

Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Winner

Hi Everyone,

I know that it should be Scrap Basket Sunday, but with company all week, I didn't get much done in the sewing room except for working on my Schnibble of the month.  I will be posting more about that this week. 

Today is the day that I'm announcing the winner of my celebratory giveaway.  Before I do, I want to thank everyone for commenting.  Hearing about all of your celebrations was remarkable!  I hope some of you read through them.  There were some extraordinary events being celebrated and my heart
soars for you all!


 
 
 
I let the random number generator do the work and it chose comment number 22.  I had 48 comments over all, but the last one was spam.  There was one other spam one as well, and if that had won I would have disqualified it, however the winner was comment number #22 which was Me and My Stitches who wrote:
 
Congrats on the followers! I want one of these little lights, have seen them all over blog land, but there is no Ikea near me! I celebrate every single day - love my life and my job!
 
I have emailed her and am waiting for a response. 
 
Have a great day!
JoAnne
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to "Me and My Stitches" What a wonderful prize. I am sure she will be thrilled. I am hoping to get to my Schnibbles tomorrow. Look forward to seeing what you have done, I just know I will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure "Me and My Stitches" will love her new light!! Lucky girl!! chris

    ReplyDelete