Pages

Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Busy Working

Hi All,

I had a great time with my company last week.  My parents and I like to see and visit the same sort of things so we had a great time.  When you add a 6 year old niece to the mix, it just makes things better!

I've been in my sewing room yesterday and today, trying to get it organized to start cutting and sewing again and I'm almost there!!!!!  Yeah!

I'll take some pictures today to try to share tomorrow.

Have a Great Day,
JoAnne

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've had a great time with your folks... and am looking forward to sewing room photos!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending time with family is always great I think. I cant wait to see you sewing room pics. xxx Melanie

    ReplyDelete