I spent a lot of time up in my quilt room yesterday, working on a pieced border. I started sewing a bunch of strip sets together--there were 36 10" long strips--and when I had 4 left (32 sewn) I ran out of bobbin. During the "break" I realized I had sewn them all wrong and so I had to rip them all out. I'm just glad I realized they were wrong before I subcut, or I would sure have been unhappy.
Back to fabric acquisition. I had a "heads-up" about this collection from Linda at the Quilted Pineapple. She sent me a note about it when she got to quilt some sample quilts using it.
Just look at those lovely red, blue, and creams! I'm drooling!
Have a great day!