Pages

Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Addressing the Pile

I have been on a piecing frenzy.  How do I know this?  The pile of flimsies is getting high.  It is time to get out the batting, locate backings, and start quilting. 

I enjoy machine quilting, but why is it that I manage to put it off?  Okay, dealing with the batting and backings is always a bit tedious, but also the machine has to be prepared and thread selected.  Too many choices! 

Yesterday I began dealing with things.  I have two of  my four completed Schnibbles pin-basted.  I ran out of pins, so today I'm going to (hopefully) get those quilted so I can layer the other two.  When those are done, I can tackle the slightly-larger Aloha quilt.  I know, I could get more pins, but upon reflection, I don't think that would be such a good idea--it may encourage further procrastination.

Aloha,
JoAnne

1 comment: