Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone,

I'm checking in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  I'm sure I'll be back before New Year.  I saw this several weeks ago and wanted to share it with you--maybe you have seen it.  I know it is based on a true story.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

JoAnne

7 comments:

  1. Gave me chills! Merry Christmas JoAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my heart sing. Merry Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever is there doesn't show up on my ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....thanks for sharing that video...incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of this story, isn't it incredible? Thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete