Pages

Welcome

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric... Welcome to the Patriotic Quilter where I like to share all things quilty as well as red, white, and blue! Please feel free to look around and enjoy yourself! I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

We Interrupt This Quilt Blog for the Following Announcement

 
BEAT NAVY!!!

I don't really care about football, but I've been an Army wife too long not to have pride.

PS:  I googled for a photo for this post and I found this one on Pinterest.  The pinner is another Army wife that I knew at our last post!  The Army is a small place!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I'm on the other side of this one LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you're very right about the military communities! Everyone knows someone you know... so cool.

    ReplyDelete